Sunday 25 October 2015

Stratford Lamb and Calf Day

On the 26th of October 2015 me and my brother went to Stratford calf day I got in the final for leading but my calf sat down the we had leading there in a row in school teams then got in the final for rearing but I didn't get a placing and I got in the final for dairy type and I got second then we packed up then we put calves in the trailer and went to get an ice-cream then went home.
Teachers note: Students at School in New Zealand like Katelyn compete in agricultural shows with livestock that they have raised.  In Katelyn's case she competes regularly in events outside of schools such as her efforts in this years Lamb and Calf Day at Stratford.  You can visit her blog by clicking on the link to it here.

1 comment:

  1. Lamb and calf day sounds so awesome. I wish we had it. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete