Monday 19 October 2015

Mackenna's Great Baking Blog Post

This fantastic post was originally posted by Mackenna on her Room Three student blog.  You can visit the site by clicking on the link to it here.

MRQO0774 from Myles Webb on Vimeo.'

"Flour, check. Eggs, check" said Aunty Paula as she grabbed those items. "This will taste so good!" I screamed as Aunty Paula put the ingredients in the bowl.


We begin to mix the ingredients together. "Ew! What is that?" I yelled. "It's just the cookie before it takes its shape." Aunty Paula said as she started shaping them into small balls. Soon she will finish, and that means they can go into the oven.


Aunty Paula closed the oven then said "you can either stare at that oven for 10 minutes or you could help me make the next batch of these cookies. "I'd much rather stare at this" I joked as I started helping.


After what seemed like YEARS, they finally were ready. I glared at them. "What's wrong?' Aunty Paula asked. "Well, they look... Different!" I replied. "That's because they have made their shape" she replied. Well then, I can't wait to eat them!

After about 2 cookies, I began to think. "There is probably only 1 word that can describe this...YUM"

No comments:

Post a Comment